During the solidarity cocktail party held on October 27th, the target of €5,000 was reached, which Fundación Mediolanum has doubled. Additional donations have been made to reach €12,155.
For its part, the Rotary Club Sevilla Internacional, of which Antonio López, President of ENACH Asociación is a member, has also contributed financially, as well as giving support from its Presidency and Projects Committee in organizational matters.
In ENACH we will always carry in our hearts people who, in a totally disinterested way have collaborated to make this event possible:
- The singers: Alba Molina, Andreas Lutz, Dani Bonilla and Paloma Rollán.
- The illusionists: Mario el Mago and Alexis Melgar.
- The sound technician: Juanra from Eventos Zambruno.
Also, for their particular involvement, we would like to make special mention to:
- Francisco Martín, Banco Mediolanum, Rotarian and, promoter of this event.
- Sara Soriano, Rotarian, who was involved in the organization, the contribution of artists and the “magicians” of the night.
- Penélope Domínguez, collaborator of the ENACH Association, for arranging the participation of three of the artists.
- Miguel Treviño, Rotarian, member of the Projects Committee and especially active before, during and after the event.
From ENACH Association we would like to thank ALL the Rotarians and non-Rotarians attending the event for their support.
Francisco Martín (Mediolanum and Rotarian) and Ana Garrido, President of Rotary Sevilla International, presented the check.